BCPS International Artist-in-Residence programme was established to facilitate contemporary artistic practice in the Studio and to further the professional development of artists. It enables the creation and production of new work, fosters an exchange of ideas and influences and encourages the sharing of expertise.
• Emerging, mid-career and established professional artists are invited to apply.
• Selected participants in this programme will receive accommodation, basic materials, studio equipment and facilities usage and technical and administrative support.
• Artists will have access to etching, lithography, screenprinting and relief presses, and to multi-media and digital equipment.
• Travel and material costs are the responsibility of the participating artist.
• This year's Residency is scheduled for a single four-week term in July 2019.
• The successful resident will be asked to complete two editions of works completed during his/her residency and donate two prints from each to the Studio, one for the Archive Collection and one for fundraising.
• The resident artist will be required to give a demonstration and seminar during their residency.
For more information, visit their website.