As part of our mission of promoting a greater appreciation for the art of printmaking, IPCNY's membership program is designed to inspire and educate anyone who is interested in prints. We connect our members with the greater printmaking community through a full calendar of events and a wide range of special offers in collaboration with our cultural partners. Read more about membership benefits below.
• Private, curator-led tours of NYC museum exhibitions
• Access to select art fairs, gallery openings, and events around NYC
• Shop Talk studio and print workshop visits
• Previews of all IPCNY exhibitions and advance bidding on Benefit Auctions
• E-mail listing of selected print exhibitions
• Special events and networking sessions
• 10% discount in IPCNY’s online shop, including Benefit Prints (excludes most recent Benefit Print and New Prints).
Special offers from our Cultural Partners:
• Day pass to the IFPDA Print Fair and Art on Paper Fair
• 10% off your first class at Manhattan Graphics Center and EFA Robert
Blackburn Printmaking Workshop
Contributor - $250/yr
Membership benefits, plus: bring a friend to IPCNY member events; priority invitation to curator’s talks and private tours, complimentary copies of all IPCNY exhibition brochures and catalogues.
Benefactor - $500/yr
Membership and Contributor benefits, plus: 15% off the shop page and past Benefit Prints (excludes most recent Benefit Print and New Prints); VIP passes to the IFPDA Fair and E/AB fair; priority access to IPCNY events; invitations to special IPCNY trips.
Patron - $1,000/yr
Membership, Contributor, and Benefactor benefits, plus: first priority invitation to all IPCNY events, one complimentary Benefit Print or print from the shop page; recognition on IPCNY Donors’ Wall; curatorial exhibition tours for your private group.
Click the links above to pay via PayPal, or call 212-989-5090 to pay over the phone. Members receive a membership card to access discounts and events.
Questions about membership? Contact Stephanie Trejo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-989-5090.